Friday, November 21, 2008

A couple of pics from my Florida trip.




My dad just emailed me these pictures that he had taken while I was in Florida and thought I would share them with you all. The pictures were taken at OutBack, where we all met up for dinner on Friday, November 14th.
The top picture is of my Uncle John(on the left) and my Dad. It was really nice to visit with my uncle and hear all his stories about the kids(he had 12) and grand kids(presently has 18 and counting), since I haven't seen him for probably 30 years.
The bottom picture is of my Mom(on the left) and me. I'm assuming by the look on my mom's face I just said something fresh!lol Hey, what can I say? If I say fresh things to you, feel loved...I do it to my loved ones all the time. There is now photo proof, that I spread love everywhere I go!he he
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like your mom was really happy!

Amanda said...

Great Pics!

Darlene said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time ... family is what it's all about ... enjoy them while they are here!!