Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clear Bags/Envies Share.

Clear Bags envelope share!


4 5/8 x 5 3/4 + flap, Crystal Clear Bags (100 pieces) [B54]


Quick Overview

Crystal Clear Bag™ with adhesive strip on the flap. Acid and lignin free. USPS approved. Contains 10% recycled polypropylene. Fits a single A2 or 5 1/2 bar (4 3/8 x 5 3/4) envelope and card

30 shares

1 share = 100 envelopes $4.00 (includes shipping to me) local pick up only price.
No limit on amount of shares purchased. Includes $.50 per share shipping price.

Email me with how many shares you would like!
kawadw@yahoo.com
Amanda



Amanda Wayer 5 shares (paid) DEL
Mary Schnur 5 shares (paid) In the Mail Mar 12th
Kimmie 2 shares
Stacy 4 shares (paid)
Mary 3 shares (paid)
Kathi 2 shares (paid)
Dawnmarie 2 shares (paid)
Jeaneen 5 shares (paid)
Tracy 2 shares (paid)
Jane 5 shares (paid)

Share is now FULL! WhooHooo)
! Now I will collect payments I'll see most of you on Saturday. Once I have all the payments I will send in the order. They have really FAST shipping so once they are in I will drop all of you an email and get them to you! That's the update of the day!

ORDER PLACED! March 7th 2009, I'll let you know as soon as the order is shipped.

ORDER IS HERE! Wow that was FAST! Let me know when is a good time for us to get together and get you your bags.
Amanda

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Me Me!!! I want 2 shares