Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Day Late and A Dollar Short...Ribbon Galore!


Okay, as always lately I'm running behind. Here is the ribbon I got on out outing after DH and youngest son helped wind ribbon from grag bags. Still have some to do, but way to tried to continue, so thought I would go ahead and post pics not showing the mess.lol


We had such a blast digging and finding the deals of the century. The hug spool with the kiwi Kiss and black edge was SUPER cheat for a whole 532 yards of fabulous rolling in ribbon fun! So if you would like to buy some let me know, I'm always willing to share.


I have come to the realization that I MAY have a problem. After seeing how controled Dawnmarie and Jane were shopping...I must need therapy or not. I can always count on Amanda making me look a little bit more normal.lol Like I told my DH how could I pass up a $1.00 deal.he he he


Better run for now need to clean the house for the Pampered Chef get together tomorrow evening. So come on over!

Tracy